Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summers Here!

Summer? Really? Not that I'm complaining, because I HATE the winter, but WOW! This year has already flown by! I guess I should mention that I have neglected my blog for the past few months....maybe just the winter blues ;-). A lots been going on lately....the boys, work, ball, making ME time. I am completely happy now. I have a reached a new place in my life that I realize that the only person I have to answer to is myself, and I am completely contempt with that! Day by day, that is how I am living for the boys and I and it is working out perfectly! No promises, no ass kissing, no wondering, no what ifs. Its my way or no way! I expect nothing from anyone and everything from myself, that's how it should be right?!? Who knows what tomorrow will bring, and honestly I don't care to know yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment